Tuesday, May 18, 2010
It's the final countdown!
Per OPSEC, I am unable to disclose the exact amount of days until my soldier returns home... but I will say, it is less than two months! Contrary to the way I have felt on NUMEROUS days of this deployment, it has gone by rather quickly. I remember, last July, wondering how in the WORLD 12-15 months would "fly by", as other spouses had told me. I've had a lot of great distractions though, and for this I am blessed. I can't wait to have him back where he belongs, even though technically, it will be a long time before either of us are back where we "belong". I look forward to our upcoming PCS, even though I am scared witless at the same time. And what perfect timing to bring our first precious darling in the world- early October when there is NO deployment looming in his too near future. Things are looking up! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So very excited that you will have your family together!!!
ReplyDelete