Sunday, April 11, 2010

The weekend

I wish my neighbor wasn't outside grilling... it makes me miss my husband terribly. That's OUR activity together. I suppose the world can't stop just because mine is gone though. I need to look at it as something to look forward to.

What a marvelous weekend! Enjoyed a brisk walk with my puppy and a good friend yesterday, and it was great to get the exercise around the park. Then, went to the Tulsa Talons football game... witnessed one mouthy man being escorted off while another in a back brace (who could barely walk!) mouthed off repeatedly to the largest, 360 pound man on the team. You wouldn't be that ignorant if there wasn't a bar between the two of you. Then, sure enough, when the football player had enough, the man backed down and tried to talk all nice. Today was equally as beautiful as yesterday, and I enjoyed it at the park with my best friend and her daughter, and the puppy again. Came home, took a leisurely cat nap, and have just awakened with a feeling that I can actually EAT. This food aversion business has really been terrible... absolutely NOTHING sounds appealing to me, and it's hard to force myself to eat. I thought pregnancy was supposed to be all about reintroducing yourself to the wonderment of forbidden foods you hadn't eaten since you were a kid, but wanted to just about every second of the day? Nope, not here. I guess I have always been unique though...

No comments:

Post a Comment